Most dieters know weight loss is possible given adequate motivation and circumstances. However, according to the National Institutes of Health, there is a strong tendency to regain weight after dieting. This is why Ideal Protein is a comprehensive weight loss method – not just a simple product!
Maintaining a stable weight after dieting often requires changes to your lifestyle habits. This is why Ideal Protein strongly emphasizes education and understanding. You must learn to eat “smarter” or risk regaining your lost weight. Therefore, when you begin our program you will be assigned a personal weight loss coach. Your coach will assist you through each of the 4 phases of the Ideal Protein method. In phases 1 & 2 your coach will help you set your weight loss goals and support you on that journey. In phases 3 & 4 your coach will shift focus to weight stabilization and post diet living, teaching you weight maintenance habits that may assist you in keeping the excess pounds off after dieting. You will learn:
- how your body fat is burnt;
- the relationship between insulin and weight gain;
- which foods are best suited for healthy weight management;
- when, why and in what combination to eat carbohydrates, fats, and proteins;
and much more.
Ideal Protein’s unmatched variety of instant, easy-to-prepare and ready-to-serve products are skillfully developed to exacting flavour and texture. Furthermore, Ideal Protein uses only the highest quality protein products in our line of gourmet weight loss products, because not all protein sources are created equal.
As the name implies, the success of the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol relies heavily on the quality of protein in our products. The lower the quality of protein, the lower the absorption rate may be into your body. If protein absorption is low, you won’t feel satisfied and you may experience powerful cravings that overcome your determination. Therefore, to help our dieters have as great a chance at success as possible, Ideal Protein foods contain protein with a very high biological value. But the good news doesn’t end there…each Ideal Protein serving comes individually packaged to conserve freshness and:
- can be prepared in 10 minutes or less;
- contain high quality proteins and are very low in carbohydrates (sugar) and llipids (fats);
- contain 21 amino acids, of which 13 are essential for the human body;
- can be served hot, warm, cold or even frozen;
- be used to build complete meals by adding vegetables, chicken, fish etc; and more.